Friday, August 30, 2013

Priceless Trip: Ayala Triangle


After getting my item at a coupon office and only a hundred and fifty in my pocket, I decided to walk around Ayala Triangle. Considering the fare back and forth, the money I have will just be enough to buy a less than 50 pesos meal. But then, I remember, KFC will let you buy your meal using your Globe points so I used it and I still have some money left.

The day is still young so I decided to stroll around. It is not hot that day and not rainy as well. What can I say, just the perfect day to go around the park

Admit it, we have here our own version of NYC's Central Park


Taking a trip should not cost you a lot. Take time to slow down. Take a seat. Be amazed with the wonder of nature and you got a great time already!

No comments:

Post a Comment