Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Lone Traveler

Being single does not always mean being a solo traveler. Well .. sometimes. For me, it is most of the times. I love the impromptu planning and the excitement that goes a long with it. You know that traveling is a haven but the planning part can be hell. If you really want it, the planning can take months before the execution.

For me, why not think and go to the first place that came to your mind. It could be the feeling of I want it the first time I read about it. Why not that? There's no rules in traveling - much more on traveling alone.

Being a single traveler means:


  • Get to see the places you want
  • Go to it without thinking --- geez I'll be alone!
  • More selfies!
  • More nature shots
  • No second voice telling you this is where I wanna go and not where you wanna go
  • Talk about new and fresh things you and your companions used to talk about
  • Meeting new acquaintances (and maybe soon-to-be life long friends!)
  • Tell your tales while others are also longing to have your courage to travel alone
  • Speaking of courage, you are developing a lot more courage than others
  • A good way to practice your individuality
  • A perfect way to develop your coping mechanism
  • Nice area to learn something new
  • Indulge on new experiences
  • Live a more stress free life! 
Being single should not stop you from going to places you want to go to just because you are alone. Learn to explore your individuality. Take the road less traveled and you'll see amazing things just like I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment