Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Frugality Diary


A daily devotional calendar dedicated to how to live your life in a frugal way. I am glad that I found this one as most of the guidelines here are really helpful for anyone who is trying to change their lifestyle. From being an over spender, I started finding ways on how to go back to living a basic life - which is not bad after all. In fact, life should all be basic and not be full of complexity!

It trims down your life to what you really need and what you only want. You should focus on what you need and not what you want. That should be your rule in life. It works for me. Your need and everything else on the list can just be categorize as vices or extra expenses that won't be really beneficial to you in the long run.

This one seems pretty hard to find but if you do, grab it right away! You won't regret buying this one.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment